Dr. Selina Chan is an experienced general dentist who has been serving the inner north community and surrounding suburbs for over 16 years, spending the past 14 years in North Fitzroy.
She is passionate about her dentistry and enjoys getting to know each patient, working with them to improve their dental health at a pace that meets their needs. Her goal is to give her patients the same quality of care that she would choose for her own family. Selina is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care through a gentle, comprehensive and preventative approach.
Selina is a member of the Australian Dental Association and is on the committee of the Victorian Branch of ANZSPD (Australian New Zealand Society of Paediatric Dentistry). She has been involved in teaching at the undergraduate level at the University of Melbourne Dental School, supervising dental students treating patients in the clinics. Selina regularly attends continuing professional development courses to keep abreast with the latest technological and scientific advances to ensure that her patients are receiving the best possible care.
Her special interests include:
- Children’s dentistry
- Restoring teeth damaged by decay and wear
- Preventive and Minimal intervention dentistry.
250 Faraday Street, Carlton 3053
How to get here
Undercover car park
- Cardigan House – 192 Cardigan Street, corner of Cardigan and Grattan Street
- GreenCo Carpark – 215 Elgin St, Carlton
- Lygon Court Carpark – 333 Drummond St, Carlton
On street parking
On street parking is available on nearby streets – Metered and Unmetered. Please check signs carefully.
- Faraday St – 1 and 2-hour – Swanston St – up to 4 hours (north of Elgin St)
- Cardigan St – 1 and 2-hour – Lygon, Grattan, or Elgin St – up to 1 hour
Public Transport Journey Planner
1, 3, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67, 72 (along Swanston St and Elgin St) to the University of Melbourne/Swanston Street tram stop and walk 1 minute from there to Faraday House.
phone: 0490 743 256